Learn Do Share is a FREE two-day event that will focus on how bringing together storytelling, design thinking and technology can lead to audience engagement and social innovation.
Learn Do Share is coming to the UK for the first time ever, hosted by Ravensbourne on 5th-6th September 2014. Participants will learn and play together in a collaborative and experimental environment. Our programme is structured into three main acts: Learn (keynotes and case studies), Do (workshops, labs and hacks) and Share (networking and collaboration).
Learn Do Share LONDON will give you the chance to:
- – Learn how create impactful stories by using the right technology and tools;
- – Hear first hand from the world’s leading experts about the latest technical and creative innovations;
- – Experiment with new ideas and get hands-on experience through our practical labs and workshops;
- – Get inspired to develop your own creative projects – and pick up tips on how to fund and distribute them;
- – Meet potential new collaborators through invaluable networking opportunities – and make new and diverse connections;
- – Explore how storytelling can influence technology – and vice versa.
Who should attend?
Learn Do Share LONDON will bring together people from the creative, product development and entrepreneurial worlds to share ideas and form new collaborations. It is a must-attend event for:
Filmmakers / Writers / Directors / Producers / Games Designers / Apps Developers / Entrepreneurs